You are here: Home > Get involved
Below are examples of how you can get involved...
- Invite ABC to speak at a meeting
- Raise money by organising – a sponsored walk, bake off, quiz, fun run
- Become an ambassador to promote ABC within UK or overseas
- Partner with a Rotary Club in one of the developing countries to reach a community in need of medical support
- Offer your medical or specialist training and services to help develop this program.
All donations will be gratefully received and go directly towards our current activities.
- £5 will buy a Mama Kit
- £500 will train and support a Village Health Team for a year
- £7,000 will establish a new Maternity facility
- £10,000 will buy transport for medical outreach
These are just a few ways in which your money and support can be used to take medical support and education to poorly served communities.
You can make a real contribution to the lives of others.
Contact us for more information or informal discussion. We can arrange for a member of ABC to visit your organisation or Rotary Club and speak about our work.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many ways in which you could help from partnering with a host Rotary to buying a simple but much needed item of equipment as an individual.